Paclitaxel was supplied by Bristol-Myers Squibb (Vienna, Austria).
High dose single-agent paclitaxel in a hemodialysis patient with advanced ovarian cancer: a case report with pharmacokinetic analysis and review of the literature
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2007, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 564–570, May/June 2008
How to Cite
BAUR, M., FAZENY-DOERNER, B., OLSEN, S.J. and DITTRICH, C. (2008), High dose single-agent paclitaxel in a hemodialysis patient with advanced ovarian cancer: a case report with pharmacokinetic analysis and review of the literature. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 564–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01048.x
The author S.J.O. was an employee of BMS-PRI at the time when the analyses were performed.
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication June 29, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!