Dr Yemelyanova is presently at Department of Pathology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
Pathology of stage I versus stage III ovarian carcinoma with implications for pathogenesis and screening
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2007, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 465–469, May/June 2008
How to Cite
YEMELYANOVA, A.V., COSIN, J.A., BIDUS, M.A., BOICE, C.R. and SEIDMAN, J.D. (2008), Pathology of stage I versus stage III ovarian carcinoma with implications for pathogenesis and screening. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 465–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01058.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
- Accepted for publication July 2, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!