Absence of epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in cervical cancer
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2007, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 749–754, July/August 2008
How to Cite
ARIAS-PULIDO, H., JOSTE, N., CHAVEZ, A., MULLER, C.Y., DAI, D., SMITH, H.O. and VERSCHRAEGEN, C.F. (2008), Absence of epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in cervical cancer. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 749–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01111.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication August 16, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!