Peter Maguire died October 2006.
The psychosocial impact of human papillomavirus testing in primary cervical screening—a study within a randomized trial
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2007, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 743–748, July/August 2008
How to Cite
KITCHENER, H.C., FLETCHER, I., ROBERTS, C., WHEELER, P., ALMONTE, M. and MAGUIRE, P. (2008), The psychosocial impact of human papillomavirus testing in primary cervical screening—a study within a randomized trial. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 743–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01113.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication July 4, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!