This study was in part supported by the Chiba Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Serial histologic observation of endometrial adenocarcinoma treated with high-dose progestin until complete disappearance of carcinomatous foci-review of more than 25 biopsies from five patients
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1305–1314, November/December 2008
How to Cite
KAMOI, S., OHAKI, Y., MORI, O., KUROSE, K., FUKUNAGA, M. and TAKESHITA, T. (2008), Serial histologic observation of endometrial adenocarcinoma treated with high-dose progestin until complete disappearance of carcinomatous foci-review of more than 25 biopsies from five patients. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 1305–1314. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01166.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication November 4, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!