Serous borderline ovarian tumors in long-term culture: phenotypic and genotypic distinction from invasive ovarian carcinomas
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1234–1247, November/December 2008
How to Cite
WOO, M.M.M., SALAMANCA, C.M., MILLER, M., SYMOWICZ, J., LEUNG, P.C.K., OLIVEIRA, C., EHLEN, T.G., GILKS, C.B., HUNTSMAN, D. and AUERSPERG, N. (2008), Serous borderline ovarian tumors in long-term culture: phenotypic and genotypic distinction from invasive ovarian carcinomas. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 1234–1247. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01171.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication November 12, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!