Mutual exclusiveness between PIK3CA and KRAS mutations in endometrial carcinoma
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1339–1343, November/December 2008
How to Cite
KANG, S., SEO, S.S., CHANG, H.J., YOO, C.W., PARK, S.Y. and DONG, S.M. (2008), Mutual exclusiveness between PIK3CA and KRAS mutations in endometrial carcinoma. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 1339–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01172.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication October 25, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!