Serous carcinoma of the uterus—determination of HER-2/neu status using immunohistochemistry, chromogenic in situ hybridization, and quantitative polymerase chain reaction techniques: its significance and clinical correlation
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1344–1351, November/December 2008
How to Cite
SINGH, P., SMITH, C.L., CHEETHAM, G., DODD, T.J. and DAVY, M.L.J. (2008), Serous carcinoma of the uterus—determination of HER-2/neu status using immunohistochemistry, chromogenic in situ hybridization, and quantitative polymerase chain reaction techniques: its significance and clinical correlation. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 1344–1351. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01181.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication October 29, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!