Clinical impact of positron emission tomography or positron emission tomography/computed tomography in the posttherapy surveillance of endometrial carcinoma: evaluation of 88 patients
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2008, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1332–1338, November/December 2008
How to Cite
PARK, J.-Y., KIM, E.N., KIM, D.-Y., KIM, J.-H., KIM, Y.-M., KIM, Y.-T. and NAM, J.-H. (2008), Clinical impact of positron emission tomography or positron emission tomography/computed tomography in the posttherapy surveillance of endometrial carcinoma: evaluation of 88 patients. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 1332–1338. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2008.01197.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication November 24, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!