Human-environment Interaction: A Modification of the Neuman Systems Model for Aggregates, Families, and the Community
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 52–64, March 1987
How to Cite
Buchanan, B. F. (1987), Human-environment Interaction: A Modification of the Neuman Systems Model for Aggregates, Families, and the Community. Public Health Nursing, 4: 52–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1987.tb00512.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Manuscript submitted 10/85, revised 4/8/86, accepted 5/15/86.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!