Toward Healthy Aging: A Theory for Community Health Nursing
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 45–51, March 1988
How to Cite
Boyle, J. S. and Counts, M. M. (1988), Toward Healthy Aging: A Theory for Community Health Nursing. Public Health Nursing, 5: 45–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1988.tb00559.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication Aug. 3, 1987.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.