Educational Needs of Community Health Nursing Supervisors
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 16–22, March 1989
How to Cite
Duffy, S. A. and Fairchild, N. (1989), Educational Needs of Community Health Nursing Supervisors. Public Health Nursing, 6: 16–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1989.tb00565.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Received June 1, 1988 and accepted for publication August 4, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.