Support for this work was provided in part by a Postmasters Research Fellowship awarded by the Alberta Foundation for Nursing Research to J. Edwards and a National Health Scholar Award to Dr. J. Morse.
Assessment of Growth: Is One International Growth Reference Sufficient?
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 35–42, March 1989
How to Cite
Edwards, J. and Morse, J. M. (1989), Assessment of Growth: Is One International Growth Reference Sufficient?. Public Health Nursing, 6: 35–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1989.tb00568.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Received May 14, 1988 and accepted for publication August 4, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.