This project was made possible by support from United Way of North Carolina Social/Behavioral Sciences Research Award; Biomedical Research Support Grant: University Research Council Research Award, UNC at Chapel Hill; and Health Promotion/Disease Prevention Program Research Award, School of Public Health. UNC at Chapel Hill.
Improving EPSDT Use: Development and Application of a Practice-Based Model for Public Health Nursing Research
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 174–181, December 1989
How to Cite
Selby, M. L., Riportella-Muller, R., Sorenson, J. R. and Walters, C. R. (1989), Improving EPSDT Use: Development and Application of a Practice-Based Model for Public Health Nursing Research. Public Health Nursing, 6: 174–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1989.tb00594.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.