Supported by a grant from the Northern Illinois University School of Nursing, DeKalb, Illinois.
Health-Promoting Lifestyles of English-Speaking and Spanish-Speaking Mexican-American Migrant Farm Workers
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 80–87, June 1990
How to Cite
Kerr, M. J. and Ritchey, D. A. (1990), Health-Promoting Lifestyles of English-Speaking and Spanish-Speaking Mexican-American Migrant Farm Workers. Public Health Nursing, 7: 80–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1990.tb00616.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.