This research was supported by the state of California, Department of Health Services, Interagency agreement no. 86-88690.
Elderly Clients' Perceptions of Public Health Nursing Care
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 111–117, June 1990
How to Cite
Laffrey, S. C., Renwanz-Boyle, A., Slagle, R., Guthmiller, A. and Carter, B. (1990), Elderly Clients' Perceptions of Public Health Nursing Care. Public Health Nursing, 7: 111–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1990.tb00620.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.