Kathleen M. May is a Postdoctoral Fellow in Clinical Nursing Research Instrumentation, College of Nursing, The University of Arizona, Fern McLaughlin is a Staff Nurse with Tucson Medical Center, and Mary Penner is a substitute school nurse, Green River, Wyoming. Ms. McLaughlin and Ms. Penner were public health nurses with the Pregnancy Outreach Program in 1988-89.
Preventing Low Birth Weight: Marketing and Volunteer Outreach
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 97–104, June 1991
How to Cite
May, K. M., McLaughlin, F. and Penner, M. (1991), Preventing Low Birth Weight: Marketing and Volunteer Outreach. Public Health Nursing, 8: 97–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1991.tb00652.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.