This article is based on a part of the dissertation study of the author while at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Home Health Care: Reliability and Validity Testing of a Patient-Classification Instrument
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 124–131, June 1991
How to Cite
Albrecht, M. N. (1991), Home Health Care: Reliability and Validity Testing of a Patient-Classification Instrument. Public Health Nursing, 8: 124–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1991.tb00656.x
This study was supported in part by a grant from Sigma Thela Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Alpha Lambda Chapter and a grant from the University of Illinois at Chicago, Graduate College.
The author gratefully acknowledges the contributions of the University of Illinois faculty Judith Sullivan, Edwin Chen, Karyn Holm, Robah Kellogg, and Caroline Ross for comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript; the nurses and staff at the Westside Veterans Hospital Based Home Care Department, Chicago, ILfor their support of this study; and Dr. Judith Storfjell for her review and critique on the final draft of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.