A Framework for Community Assessment: Designing and Conducting a Survey in a Hispanic Immigrant and Refugee Community
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 20–26, March 1991
How to Cite
Urrutia-Rojas, X. and Aday, L. A. (1991), A Framework for Community Assessment: Designing and Conducting a Survey in a Hispanic Immigrant and Refugee Community. Public Health Nursing, 8: 20–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1991.tb00738.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.