Job Satisfaction of Rural Public and Home Health Nurses
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 42–47, March 1993
How to Cite
Juhl, N., Dunkin, J. W., Stratton, T., Geller, J. and Ludtke, R. (1993), Job Satisfaction of Rural Public and Home Health Nurses. Public Health Nursing, 10: 42–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1993.tb00019.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.