Collaboration in Investigator Initiated Public Health Nursing Research: University and Agency Considerations
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 285–290, October 1994
How to Cite
Oda, D. S., O'Grady, R. S. and Strauss, J. A. (1994), Collaboration in Investigator Initiated Public Health Nursing Research: University and Agency Considerations. Public Health Nursing, 11: 285–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1994.tb00189.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!