A Public Health Nurse's Guide to Reading Meta-Analysis Research Reports
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 163–167, June 1994
How to Cite
Conn, V. S. and Armer, J. M. (1994), A Public Health Nurse's Guide to Reading Meta-Analysis Research Reports. Public Health Nursing, 11: 163–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1994.tb00396.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.