Reducing Prenatal Risk and Improving Birth Outcomes: The Public Health Nursing Role
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 174–180, June 1994
How to Cite
Schmitz, K. and Reif, L. (1994), Reducing Prenatal Risk and Improving Birth Outcomes: The Public Health Nursing Role. Public Health Nursing, 11: 174–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1994.tb00398.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!