Culture Sensitivity in Assessing Urban Native American Parenting
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 98–103, April 1994
How to Cite
Seideman, R. Y., Williams, R., Burns, P., Jacobson, S., Weatherby, F. and Primeaux, M. (1994), Culture Sensitivity in Assessing Urban Native American Parenting. Public Health Nursing, 11: 98–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1994.tb00775.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.