Abuse during Pregnancy: Frequency, Severity, Perpetrator, and Risk Factors of Homicide
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 284–289, October 1995
How to Cite
McFarlane, J., Parker, B. and Soeken, K. (1995), Abuse during Pregnancy: Frequency, Severity, Perpetrator, and Risk Factors of Homicide. Public Health Nursing, 12: 284–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1995.tb00150.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!