Demographic Factors: Interaction Effects on Health-Promoting Behavior and Health Related Factors
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 361–367, December 1997
How to Cite
Felton, G. M., Parsons, M. A. and Bartoces, M. G. (1997), Demographic Factors: Interaction Effects on Health-Promoting Behavior and Health Related Factors. Public Health Nursing, 14: 361–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1997.tb00305.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.