A Typology of the Potential Outcomes of Maternal-Child Home Visits: A Literature Analysis
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 3–11, February 1997
How to Cite
Byrd, M. E. (1997), A Typology of the Potential Outcomes of Maternal-Child Home Visits: A Literature Analysis. Public Health Nursing, 14: 3–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.1997.tb00404.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.