CareLink is partially funded by The North Central Area on Aging.
Essential Concepts in Developing Community–University Partnerships CareLink: The Partners in Caring Model*
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 32–40, January 2004
How to Cite
Bernal, H., Shellman, J. and Reid, K. (2004), Essential Concepts in Developing Community–University Partnerships CareLink: The Partners in Caring Model. Public Health Nursing, 21: 32–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2004.21105.x
Henrietta Bernal is Professor Emerita, University of Connecticut, School of Nursing, Storrs, Connecticut. Juliette Shellman is Assistant Professor, University of Connecticut, School of Nursing, Storrs, Connecticut. Karen Reid is Director of Public Health Services, Visiting Nurse Association of Central Connecticut, Inc., New Britain, Connecticut.
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.