Chun-Lien Huang is Head Nurse, Nursing Department, Tri-Service General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan. Shiao-Chi Wu is Associate Professor, Institute of Health and Social Welfare Policy, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan. Chii-Yuan Jeng is Associate Professor, Graduate School of Medical Science, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, Tri-Service General Hospital, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan. Li-Chan Lin is Professor, Institute of Clinical Nursing, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan.
The Efficacy of a Home-Based Nursing Program in Diabetic Control of Elderly People with Diabetes Mellitus Living Alone
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 49–56, January 2004
How to Cite
Huang, C.-L., Wu, S.-C., Jeng, C.-Y. and Lin, L.-C. (2004), The Efficacy of a Home-Based Nursing Program in Diabetic Control of Elderly People with Diabetes Mellitus Living Alone. Public Health Nursing, 21: 49–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2004.21107.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.