Mark Hayter is Lecturer in Nursing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Knowledge and Attitudes of Nurses Working in Sexual Health Clinics in the United Kingdom Toward Post-Sexual Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV Infection
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 66–72, January 2004
How to Cite
Hayter, M. (2004), Knowledge and Attitudes of Nurses Working in Sexual Health Clinics in the United Kingdom Toward Post-Sexual Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV Infection. Public Health Nursing, 21: 66–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2004.21109.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.