Adherence to Latent Tuberculosis Infection Therapy Among Latino Immigrants
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Public Health Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 307–313, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Ailinger, R. L., Moore, J. B., Nguyen, N. and Lasus, H. (2006), Adherence to Latent Tuberculosis Infection Therapy Among Latino Immigrants. Public Health Nursing, 23: 307–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2006.00566.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.