Teaching Emergency Preparedness to Restricted-Budget Families
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Public Health Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 354–360, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Mack, S. E., Spotts, D., Hayes, A. and Warner, J. R. (2006), Teaching Emergency Preparedness to Restricted-Budget Families. Public Health Nursing, 23: 354–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2006.00572.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!