Social Networks and Best Practices in Public Health: The Example of Regional Billing Groups
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Public Health Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 541–546, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Whitmer, D. A., Hawley, S. R., Orr, S. A., Romain, T. St. and Molgaard, C. A. (2006), Social Networks and Best Practices in Public Health: The Example of Regional Billing Groups. Public Health Nursing, 23: 541–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2006.00594.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.