Outbreak Investigations: Community Participation and Role of Community and Public Health Nurses
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Public Health Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 256–263, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Sistrom, M. G. and Hale, P. J. (2006), Outbreak Investigations: Community Participation and Role of Community and Public Health Nurses. Public Health Nursing, 23: 256–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2006.230308.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.