Injury Rates, Predictors of Workplace Injuries, and Results of an Intervention Program Among Community Health Workers
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 121–131, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Craib, K. J.P., Hackett, G., Back, C., Cvitkovich, Y. and Yassi, A. (2007), Injury Rates, Predictors of Workplace Injuries, and Results of an Intervention Program Among Community Health Workers. Public Health Nursing, 24: 121–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2007.00616.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.