Academic Freedom and Academic Duty to Teach Social Justice: A Perspective and Pedagogy for Public Health Nursing Faculty
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 190–197, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Fahrenwald, N. L., Taylor, J. Y., Kneipp, S. M. and Canales, M. K. (2007), Academic Freedom and Academic Duty to Teach Social Justice: A Perspective and Pedagogy for Public Health Nursing Faculty. Public Health Nursing, 24: 190–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2007.00624.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.