Factors Associated With the Professional Competencies of Public Health Nurses Employed by Local Government Agencies in Japan
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
Public Health Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 449–457, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Saeki, K., Izumi, H., Uza, M. and Murashima, S. (2007), Factors Associated With the Professional Competencies of Public Health Nurses Employed by Local Government Agencies in Japan. Public Health Nursing, 24: 449–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2007.00655.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!