Authors were members of the Association of Community Health Nursing Educators (ACHNE) Task Force on Graduate Education for Advanced Practice Public Health Nursing.
Graduate Education for Advanced Practice Public Health Nursing: At the Crossroads
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008, The Authors
Public Health Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 176–193, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Levin, P. F., Cary, A. H., Kulbok, P., Leffers, J., Molle, M. and Polivka, B. J. (2008), Graduate Education for Advanced Practice Public Health Nursing: At the Crossroads. Public Health Nursing, 25: 176–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2008.00694.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.