The Role of Public Health Nurses in Emergency Preparedness and Response: A Position Paper of the Association of State and Territorial Directors of Nursing
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
© 2008, The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. No claim to original US government works
Public Health Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 353–361, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Jakeway, C. C., LaRosa, G., Cary, A. and Schoenfisch, S. (2008), The Role of Public Health Nurses in Emergency Preparedness and Response: A Position Paper of the Association of State and Territorial Directors of Nursing. Public Health Nursing, 25: 353–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2008.00716.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.