Strengthening New Fathers' Skills in Interaction With Their 5-Month-Old Infants: Who Benefits From a Brief Intervention?
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
© 2008, The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 431–439, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Benzies, K., Magill-Evans, J., Harrison, M. J., MacPhail, S. and Kimak, C. (2008), Strengthening New Fathers' Skills in Interaction With Their 5-Month-Old Infants: Who Benefits From a Brief Intervention?. Public Health Nursing, 25: 431–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2008.00727.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.