Home or Nursing Home: Does Place of Residence Affect Longevity in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease? The Experience of CERAD Patients
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
© 2008, The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 490–497, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Peterson, B. L., Fillenbaum, G. G., Pieper, C. F. and Heyman, A. (2008), Home or Nursing Home: Does Place of Residence Affect Longevity in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease? The Experience of CERAD Patients. Public Health Nursing, 25: 490–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2008.00733.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.