Diabetes-Related Risk Factors Across Hispanic Subgroups in the Hispanic Health and Nutritional Examination Survey (1982–1984)
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2009, The Authors. Journal Compiliation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 23–38, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Aponte, J. (2009), Diabetes-Related Risk Factors Across Hispanic Subgroups in the Hispanic Health and Nutritional Examination Survey (1982–1984). Public Health Nursing, 26: 23–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2008.00741.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.