Reasons for Enrollment, the Informed Consent Process, and Trust Among Low-Income Women Participating in a Community-Based Participatory Research Study
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 362–369, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Kneipp, S. M., Lutz, B. J. and Means, D. (2009), Reasons for Enrollment, the Informed Consent Process, and Trust Among Low-Income Women Participating in a Community-Based Participatory Research Study. Public Health Nursing, 26: 362–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2009.00791.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!