Contextual Factors Influencing the Evolution of Nurses' Roles in a Primary Health Care Clinic
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 421–429, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Paterson, B. L., Duffett-Leger, L. and Cruttenden, K. (2009), Contextual Factors Influencing the Evolution of Nurses' Roles in a Primary Health Care Clinic. Public Health Nursing, 26: 421–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2009.00800.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.