The Environmental Health Engagement Profile: What People Think and Do About Environmental Health
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 460–473, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Dixon, J. K., Hendrickson, K. C., Ercolano, E., Quackenbush, R. and Dixon, J. P. (2009), The Environmental Health Engagement Profile: What People Think and Do About Environmental Health. Public Health Nursing, 26: 460–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2009.00804.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.