Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Program Evaluations
Retracted:Effects of Exercise Program on Physical Fitness, Depression, and Self-Efficacy of Low-Income Elderly Women in South Korea
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 523–531, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Shin, K. R., Kang, Y., Park, H. J. and Heitkemper, M. (2009), Retracted:Effects of Exercise Program on Physical Fitness, Depression, and Self-Efficacy of Low-Income Elderly Women in South Korea. Public Health Nursing, 26: 523–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2009.00812.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Vol. 30, Issue 1, 90, Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.