Creating Project Talanoa: A Culturally Based Community Health Program for U.S. Pacific Islander Adolescents
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January/February 2010
How to Cite
McGrath, B. B. and Ka'ili, T. O. (2010), Creating Project Talanoa: A Culturally Based Community Health Program for U.S. Pacific Islander Adolescents. Public Health Nursing, 27: 17–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2009.00822.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.