Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Case Studies: Psychological and Physical Abuse Among Pregnant Women in a Medicaid-Sponsored Prenatal Program
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 385–398, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Raffo, J. E., Meghea, C. I., Zhu, Q. and Roman, L. A. (2010), Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Case Studies: Psychological and Physical Abuse Among Pregnant Women in a Medicaid-Sponsored Prenatal Program. Public Health Nursing, 27: 385–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2010.00871.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!