Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Case Studies: Psychological and Physical Abuse Among Pregnant Women in a Medicaid-Sponsored Prenatal Program
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 385–398, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Raffo, J. E., Meghea, C. I., Zhu, Q. and Roman, L. A. (2010), Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Case Studies: Psychological and Physical Abuse Among Pregnant Women in a Medicaid-Sponsored Prenatal Program. Public Health Nursing, 27: 385–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2010.00871.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.