Predictive Factors of the Nursing Diagnosis Sedentary Lifestyle in People with High Blood Pressure
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 193–200, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Guedes, N. G., Lopes, M. V. d. O., Araujo, T. L. d., Moreira, R. P. and Martins, L. C. G. (2011), Predictive Factors of the Nursing Diagnosis Sedentary Lifestyle in People with High Blood Pressure. Public Health Nursing, 28: 193–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2010.00902.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!